· California Redwood Association (CRA) is recognized as the independent authority on redwood.
· CRA communicates the members’ responsible stewardship of their forestlands.
· CRA’s activities benefit its members and all redwood stakeholders.
· CRA and its members adhere to all rules and regulations that apply to the redwood industry.
· CRA works with other trade associations and industry groups for the mutual benefit of the forest products industry.
(Draft Form; subject to approval by future BOD)